Monday, May 25, 2009

Ray Goes Swimming


Yesterday was nice. My mom drove with me to the airport to drop Trey off (those 66 days are up), and I am now officially moved out of the parsonage. Ray and I are taking up residence with his grandma and grandpa for the next several weeks, and I am really excited about having all this homemade bread :) Tom came over for our Memorial Day gathering yesterday. It was nice to see him. He has a very fun, infectious personality. My dad was excited about Memorial Weekend. So much so, that he planned for Owen Ray to get a chance to swim. He had fun splashing!
I'm not on a countdown until the day I get to see Trey again, but I do miss him. Hopefully, I will stay busy enough that I can avoid being pitiful and just look forward to seeing him.

P.S. I just began the Voyage of the Dawn Treader and am pretty excited because the Horse and His Boy was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment