Sunday, June 20, 2010

Start of Summer and Shopping on Craigslist

I can't believe that summer vacation is already in full swing. Trey headed out to Charleston a few days ago, and Owen Ray and I have been left to our own devices. I decided to not only unplug the television, but to actually move it into the coat closet. It's amazing how easy it is to waste away hours of your day watching TV. I didn't trust myself enough to even leave it unplugged. Better to just make it go away :).


Owen Ray and I have had some shopping luck on Craigslist. We scored a great storage bin set for his room that we were looking to purchase at Target (3x the price we paid).


We also got the double stroller I wanted for 1/5 of the price at Babies'R'Us. It does mean traveling around DFW a bit, though.
I am on a quest for the perfect b-day present for Owen Ray. Here are some of my thoughts:
1. City Rug
2. Simple Wooden Train Set
3. Radio Flyer Tricycle with Handle
4. Small table and chairs






No comments:

Post a Comment