Saturday, October 19, 2013

HS: Week 8

This week:
  • The boys informed me that they love to play their "sports."  Apparently, the only equipment necessary for "sports" are random sticks and heavy osage orange balls.  Owen Ray held his makeshift bat straight in the air and Chandler chucked the heavy green baseball at him.  It was glorious.  
  • I love Math-U-See.  Mostly because Owen Ray delights in playing with the blocks.  

  •  Trey and I got the chance to head out to SETX to see not only his parents but also his friend, Kelly, who got married over the weekend.  It was a really wonderful weekend, and my super-talented mother-in-law was willing to cut my hair.  I'm so thankful not to deal with all those short post-baby hairs that were so unmanageable!
  • Ellie is definitely a little girl with big brothers. Here she stands guarding her batcave with a large pirate sword.
  •  Nash Farms: This is our 4th year in a row.  It's always so much fun to spend the day with cousins.  This time was even better than usual because Grandpa (who is now a Texas, too) got to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment